So here goes... I confess:
- I'm addicted to latte art. I have become one of those people who gets a coffee every morning now (and a gluten free lemon square) just so I can see what they draw in my drink. Something about it makes me giggle in the mornings.
- I tried to spray paint a stool in my apartment this week. Yes... INSIDE. Was almost a disaster... thankfully I realized it pretty quickly and stopped (so my landlord doesn't need to panic... I didn't ruin my place). I had no idea that spray paint was so tricky... now I've got to figure out where I'm going to do this project that is safe. Grrr. Clearly I'm not that crafty. I need to stop looking on Pinterest.
- I've gotten impatient with my furniture shopping. I decided to just buy an IKEA dresser to get my TV off the ground (and I desperately need the storage... too many clothes=/). Holy smokes! The thing is harder than organic chemistry to figure out! I had to call in reinforcements to help me...
- I bought two bags of Dove chocolates... and I can't remember where I put them. I was planning to take them to work with me so I'd have post-work treats. #fail
- I wrote this confession on Saturday... thinking it was Sunday. Clearly, I'm confused. Let's not rush the weekend... haha.