It's that time of week to share all the things I did or didn't do this week. Some embarassing... some not so much... all truthful. And for fun... my fav newsroom cohorts have contributed again this week! Enjoy... and here is to the weekend!!!!
- I accidentally overloaded on zinc vitamins. Apparently you need to eat food when you take them. Total fail. I made myself sick. I know better... whomp whomp.
- My nails are blue... have been for two days because I wanted to remember to be festive for Blue Friday (Go Colts!). Minor problemo... this is a bye week. No football this weekend for the Horseshoes.
- I have a gym membership that I keep telling myself that I'm going to use. Didn't happen again this week... maybe I will go tonight and tomorrow. Cramming in my fitness as usual.
- I want my own theme song... I've been scouring the internet trying to find one that fits me. I need dancing music. Suggestions are welcome.
- My dog sneezed and farted at the same time this morning... I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard. Too many bodily functions in one room...
- I laughed despite myself while watching Honey Boo Boo and then texted my sister. She called Bingo her favorite sport. ha!
- I bought gas station chicken strips on my way in to work... for breakfast. Then I made up a song about how delicious they were.
- I shame ate Long John Silvers in my car on the way to theater the other day... it's my fat kid food. (ps. she is really tall and skinny;) dang skinny minnies!)
- I’m sad the Target by my house is not selling Reese’s Peanut Butter pumpkins yet.